Monday, June 11, 2012

...out of Boston

Spent the final night in Boston having a lovely dinner with Alex and Pam at the Top of the Hub in Boston!  Best to finish at the top, right?

Our view of Boston.

The three of us- taken by our waitress, also named Pamela. :)

Boston.  A view of BU's campus- where I've spent the last four years of my life.

So, out of Boston... and onto Middlebury, Vermont where I'll be spending the next two weeks rehearsing the play Monster.

I packed up my life in Boston-

What's left that's staying Boston.

What's coming with me to Vermont and onto NYC.

Got in a cab at 5:15a this morning to catch a bus at 6:30a.

And finally arrived in Middlebury, Vermont.  Pictured above are two of the actors in Monster that I graduated BU with- John Zdrojeski and Britian Seibert.

surrounded by the mountains

The building that I'll be living for the next two weeks- love the dorms.

My nice little room.  All unpacked and ready to start rehearsal tomorrow!

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good start! I hope you got some sleep on the bus!

    ReplyDelete